Due to the COVID19 pandemic, inperson meetings of The Royal Astronomical Society of Canada - Kingston Centre have been cancelled until further notice (since March 2020).
In lieu of inperson meetings, we are holding virtual meetings with the aid of the Zoom videoconferencing system.
You are invited to The RASC-Kingston Centre October Regular Monthly Meeting via Zoom.
In order to keep everything simple, we have moved the Monthly Regular Meeting of The RASCKC from its old day on the 2nd Thursday of the month to the new day of the 2nd Wednesday of the month, matching up the day of the week with the Weekly Social Chat events.
December's Regular Monthly Meeting:
When: Wednesday 2020 December 9, 07:00 PM Eastern Time
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
This *is* open to the general public.
It *may* be available on Youtube *after the fact* as our live YouTube streaming is not currently working.
- Welcome and Introductions - Kim Hay
- Announcements - Kim Hay
- John Hurley - RASC National Council Report
- Guest Speaker Jenna Hinds - RASC Robotic Telescope
- Rick Wagner - Science on the RASC Robotic Telescope.
- Rick Wagner - Whats Up in the Sky !
- Member Observing Reports - Steve Craig, Kevin Kell
- Hank Bartlett - Hank's Sun Spot (depending on the weather)